Heavy Truck Mechanic
Experienced mechanic, you like to rack your brains to find the source of a problem. Even the most complex mechanical disorders are not big against you. You do your repairs with rigor: we count on you to do an impeccable job.
In short, you will have to:
- Establish an accurate and fast diagnosis and repair of faulty parts or systems;
- Fulfill your work orders diligently.
A good attitude, that makes all the difference. The ideal mechanic always wants to know more, and he is not afraid to bang at every door to find an answer to his questions. A dedicated teammate, he always answers when colleagues ask for a helping hand.
Do you have what it takes to meet the challenge?
- DEP in the mechanics of heavy road vehicles;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a mechanic;
- Good command of English (an asset).
You are a true expert in the following areas:
- Mechanics of heavy vehicles;
- Diagnostic mechanics (an asset).
In a few words, you are:
- Worth of trust;
- Hard worker;